← Overview Database of Innovative Social Policies in Europe
Integral employment plan o unemployed under 30 years old, for the period 2013-2014
Country of implementation
General short description of the innovation
This policy consists of aids addressed to local corporations, universities, chambers of commerce and non-profit organizations to implement integral employment plans to improve the labour inclusion of young unemployed. / /
- equal opportunities
- general fiscal
Type of Policy
Duration of the policy
This announcement is for the 2013-2014 term.
Scope of innovation
- Scope: Temporary
- Budgets: 1,234,000? maximum
- Number of intended beneficiaries: 100 per each integral employment plan
- Spatial coverage: Regional
General description of (intended) objectives and strategies
The main objective is to improve the employability of young unemployed (under 30 years old) from the Community of Valencia through the integral employment plans establishment.
Nature of the innovation-short-term perspective
To promote integral employment plans establishment
Nature of the innovation-long-term perspective
To improve the employability of young unemployed (under 30 years old)
Type of ideal-typical strategy for the innovation
Type of innovation
- retrenchment or expansion of an existing/earlier policy
- subsidies/tax-credits (Benefits to the companies promoting the labour inclusion of young unemployed (under 30 years old))
Clarification of intended mechanisms, outputs and outcomes (optional)
The beneficiary entities are expected to achieve the labour inclusion of at least the 50% of the participants in the integral employment plans.
Intended target group
Unemployed youth (under 30 years old) registered in the SERVEF (Valencian Employment and Learning Service) as jobseekers.
Working age population
- employment situation (unemployed)
- main source of income: social protection (unemployment benefits or without benefits)
Employers-private institutional actors
local corporations, universities, chambers of commerce and non-profit organizations
Actors involved in policy-making/implementation and/or evaluation
- regional government (Economy, Industry, Tourism and Employment Regional Ministry and SERVEF (Valencian Employment and Learning Service))
- others (Policy non-assessed yet)
Did the innovation have any outcome related to job quantity?
Policy non-assessed yet
Intended and unintended outcomes
Policy non-assessed yet
Clarification of outcomes in terms of impacting resilience and labour market inclusion
This policy is addressed to include young people (under 30 years old) in the labour market.