← Overview Database of Innovative Social Policies in Europe
"Consol¡date" programme, framed inside the autonomous entrepreneurial and SMEs promoting plan of Castilla-La Mancha
Country of implementation
General short description of the innovation
This innovation consists of two complementary aids for supporting the self-employment activity: / -The first one is addressed to promote the labour, family and personal life of self-employed women in case of maternity, adoption or fostering / of women in case of maternity, adoption or fostering. / -The second one is addressed to hiring as autonomous a main operator?s relative.
Type of Policy
Duration of the policy
The policy started on July 2012. The benefit duration is 24 weeks maximum, expandable for two weeks per each child when there was multiple birthing or fostering or adoption of more than one child.
Scope of innovation
- Scope: Temporary
- Budgets: Unspecified. The total credit for all the lines inside the autonomous entrepreneurial and SMEs promoting plan of Castilla-La Mancha is 4,952,255?
- Number of intended beneficiaries: Unspecified.
- Spatial coverage: Regional
General description of (intended) objectives and strategies
The main objective is to support and maintain the self-employment activity. On one hand, this policy is addressed to labour, family and personal life conciliation of the operator woman in the case of maternity, adoption or fostering and, on the other hand, aids to hire as autonomous an operator?s relative. /
Nature of the innovation-short-term perspective
To support self-employed women in the case of maternity, adoption or fostering.
Nature of the innovation-long-term perspective
To maintain women inside the labour market (concretely self-employment) conciliating the labour, family and personal life.
Type of ideal-typical strategy for the innovation
Type of innovation
- retrenchment or expansion of an existing/earlier policy
- benefit eligibility (Benefits for self-employed women in the case of maternity, adoption or fostering)
Intended target group
Women registered in the special tax regime for self-employers workers or in the Professional College Mutuality in the case of maternity, adoption or fostering.
Working age population
- care responsibilities (care for children [0-16/16+], for elderly or other family members) (Maternity, adoption or fostering)
- income level (low/medium/high) (Self-employed)
- main source of income: paid work
Employers-private institutional actors
The women beneficiaries of the aid
Actors involved in policy-making/implementation and/or evaluation
- beneficiaries/users (Self-employed women in case of maternity, adoption or fostering)
- regional government (Employment and Economy Regional Ministry, the Regional Market Observatory and the General Direction of employment.)
- others (Unspecified)
Did the innovation have any outcome related to job quantity?
Intended and unintended outcomes
Clarification of outcomes in terms of impacting resilience and labour market inclusion
This measure promotes the self-employed women with family responsibilities labour continuity and the labour and family life conciliation, increasing the labour markets resilience.