← Overview Database of Innovative Social Policies in Europe
Incentives to conciliate labour and family life
Country of implementation
General short description of the innovation
The presented policy consists of aids to promote the women with family responsibilities hiring in social economy companies. The individual aids are 1300? when there is one person in charge and 1600 if there are two people or more in charge.
Type of Policy
Duration of the policy
From August 2009
Scope of innovation
- Scope: Temporary
- Budgets: 30,05 ?
- Number of intended beneficiaries: Unspecified
- Spatial coverage: Regional
General description of (intended) objectives and strategies
The main objective is to incorporate women as partner of a social economy company.
Nature of the innovation-short-term perspective
To propote the insertion of women with family responsibilities in the labour market.
Nature of the innovation-long-term perspective
The continuity of women in the labour market conciliating the labour and family life .
Type of innovation
- retrenchment or expansion of an existing/earlier policy
- benefit eligibility (This policy establish an aid for women to promote their conciliation between labour and family life)
Clarification of intended mechanisms, outputs and outcomes (optional)
The women with one person in charge will be receive 1300?, and with at least two people in charge will receive 1600?.
Intended target group
Women charged with less than three years old children or dependent relatives.
Working age population
- care responsibilities (care for children [0-16/16+], for elderly or other family members) (Care for children under three years old or dependent relatives.)
- employment situation (Unspecified (it is understood that is unemployed people))
- family situation (married/separated/single) (separated or single)
Employers-private institutional actors
Associated work cooperatives, Non-profit Social Integration Cooperatives and Labour Societies
Actors involved in policy-making/implementation and/or evaluation
- regional government (Regional Ministry of Finance and Employment)
- others (Unspecified)
Did the innovation have any outcome related to job quantity?
Intended and unintended outcomes
Clarification of outcomes in terms of impacting resilience and labour market inclusion
This measure contributes to the women with family responsibilities (or single-parent men) labour inclusion and promotes the labour and family life conciliation, increasing the labour markets resilience.