29 april 2013
Job Offer: Research and Teaching AssistantThe Social policy unit of the Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration (IDHEAP), based in Lausanne, Switzerland, invites applications for a:
Research and teaching assistant in social policy
(80% - 36 months)
- To provide research assistance in a EU FP7 funded project, on innovation in labour market policy and policy learning (INSPIRES).
- To participate in teaching and other research activities in the field of social policy
- To develop a PhD project
- Master in political and/or social science
- Interest in social policy issues
- Excellent English. Knowledge of additional Swiss languages would be an advantage
Starting date: summer 2013
We offer an attractive salary and excellent working conditions and in a dynamic and expanding institute based on the University of Lausanne campus.
Applications will be reviewed until a suitable candidate is found, however, all applications received before 15 May 2013 will be considered.
To apply: please send an application letter, a CV, a writing sample (e.g. MA dissertation or seminar paper, if available in English) and a list of marks obtained, to Prof Giuliano Bonoli. More information can be obtained by email, or by phone (+41 21 557 40 90).